Topic: Cradle - Only Emptiness Withing the Cradle

Cradle

I propose to begin our review with the realization of the fact that there are several categories, which include products of the gaming industry. In our case, Cradle it is not a game, it is – a book, which has a beginning and an end. Book awakens a variety of deep feelings inherent in our minds: what is good and what is bad, what is beautiful and what is not.

It tells us the story of the beauty that hides the ugliness and moral degradation of the society. The action takes place in the near future, fifty years later, and it raises important problems that concern to society in our time. It should be noted, that in development of the project was attended people from GSC, which, at the time, gave the industry a cult STALKER series, sunk into the hearts of millions of gamers around the world. Though Cradle has no similarities with the acclaimed franchise, we have a product of the same quality, but in my personal opinion, even higher.

Read the full review on the web-site.

Re: Cradle - Only Emptiness Withing the Cradle

I agree Cradle looks amazing. no wonder though if people of GSC were involved. Sadly I'm stuck with a big backlog in games so I'll wait until a price drop or sale is taking place. Btw I'm still playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R with the mod Lost Alpha from dezowave.

http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561198167772276.png