Topic: Skyrim Mod - Sword from WarCraft

According to the history of the World of Warcraft, it was the sister of the blade Quel'delar Kel'Serrar. Swords were created by dragons and they were intended to protect Azeroth from the evil. Quel'Delar was used by Lana'thel during her lifetime. After the Lich King drew her to the Queen of Blood, she wiped the blade because it reminded her of a past life. Later, the players found the hilt of the sword and were able to restore it.

Kael-Delar

Recently I've found an author that create Skyrim mods with swords from World of WarCraft. He have made a new one, just look at it, it's awesome. It's the sword from WoW's third expansion, Wrath of the Lich King.

You can download this mod from Nexus.

What do you think about it?

Re: Skyrim Mod - Sword from WarCraft

Looks great, but I don't like not lore-friendly mods for Skyrim.

Awesome model...
but i guess it's marely balanced, just like the most of the mods..

Archer-Dante wrote:

Awesome model...
but i guess it's marely balanced, just like the most of the mods..

Yep, I think it is. Installed author's mod of Sulfuras, it has great visual model but.. well if you drop it from inventory it was large.. and it was unbalanced, totally.

thanks, i love modding Skyrim, i have many harem =]

godamen1994 wrote:

thanks, i love modding Skyrim, i have many harem =]

You can share your favorite mods with us, we would like to look at them! nomicons/smile

thanks, i love modding Skyrim

Dam this sword's graphics looks awsome i guess this is one of the best weapons mods

HD-textures in this mod are amazing, I must try it with my lovely Skyrim :-)

Sigh, it looks so cool from the ENB alone. Only if I could still run Skyrim after the menu screen... damn mods!