Topic: New forum categories

So, like I said, I'm back with few ideas. I actually had more of them, but I don't want to spam with them, so right now I will just mention two of them.

To the PC Games I would add somethink like 'Browser games' and 'MMO games'. Some games that can be found on sites like newgrounds or kongreagate can be a real gems (if you like, I can elaborate more and make a list of few titles to make some starting topics if category will be created). 'MMO games' Is kinda self explaining. Don't mix it with games that have a MP option, I'm talking about all games (from RPGs to race games) that can be played only in MP. Also, maybe 'F2P' category? People would be able to make topics about games they like, warning other palyers if games are actually F2P or P2W.

Another idea - Whole new category for promotions? It could have sub categories for free games GAs (this promotions that last for day or two, hosted by sites like IndieGala), great promotions (like that offer to pay what you want for Deus Ex, hosted by some charity) and some not well known bundles.
The whole idea is based on thing that few people from site administation won't be able to check all promotions on time, but with users, it should be okay. The whole idea is based on hope that users themselfes will post infos about short time promotions and random shops GAs asap, so other users will be able to use this offers. Also it might hook up some people to your forum nomicons/wink

Re: New forum categories

Yeah, you're right, we should add Browser games and MMO cathegory. 
About giveaways, need to ask you some details, add me on Steam, please.

Sport : Football/Tennis/...

How about a general discussion thread? most forums have those and are quite popular.

HyperRed wrote:

How about a general discussion thread? most forums have those and are quite popular.

Please, give more details.

I've just noticed that there is a general discussion thread but it's called "Flood Talkin'". I though it was a thread about food called "Food talking', my bad.

Anyway, I think a more appropriate name for the thread would be "General Discussion" though.

HyperRed wrote:

I've just noticed that there is a general discussion thread but it's called "Flood Talkin'". I though it was a thread about food called "Food talking', my bad.

Anyway, I think a more appropriate name for the thread would be "General Discussion" though.

Renamed it.

Thanks for considering my feedback! nomicons/smile