Topic: Cheetah Mobile

Greetings, ArtGamers!

As a user for about just a month or so more than a year of use of Cheetah Mobile's Clean Master and Battery Doctor apps, I've been, at times, unsure if it's best to remove the apps from my Android phone.

My biggest issue I've had is feeling like the two apps (and maybe even their Security app when I had it) frequently bog down my phone's performance. While using the Phone Boost feature on CM or clearing power issues on BD have actually seemed to make my phone function more smoothly, and the Junk removal feature on CM also helps ... and those whole nine-yards ...

Do fellow users, ex-users, or even skeptics in our community have anything positive or negative in regards to these apps (even CM Security)?

Thanks for reading me out, and I look forward to seeing what you lot think about it!
~ JBJblaze

Re: Cheetah Mobile

Well, as for me, I don't use a lot of apps on my phone, even cleaners and so on. Installed it once, and find out that it was absolutely useless for me. I use my smartphone for calls and to play some games. I don't put a low of information on my phone, so it doesen't need to be cleaned and so on. So, that's my opinion.

Of the listed apps, I only use Clean Master. But it does seem to make a noticeable difference to performance. (I'm using a Kindle, and when it starts to bog down it can be very noticeable.)

s1tontheedge wrote:

Of the listed apps, I only use Clean Master. But it does seem to make a noticeable difference to performance. (I'm using a Kindle, and when it starts to bog down it can be very noticeable.)

Used to use it too, seems that it's useless.

Kinda all the apps like there gonna make no difference it device just like a trashbox for a lot of needless apps -.-

I use CM´s apps because my mobile need that

I've actually recently been on call with a member of Google's Google Play Music support team and asked him about Cheetah Mobile's apps and apparently he too uses Clean Master ... so my guess is ... at least Clean Master is legitimate. I'm still unsure about Battery Doctor or their Antivirus, though.