Re: Windows 10

It's not as bad as 8 but not as good as 7.

You can't disable automatic updates, it has some "Antivirus" (yah haha) called Windows Defender that you can't disable unless you have windows 10 pro and even then is not as easy, it spies on you and can disable or modify your software.

I don't know why is not getting some heavy fire....

it says I must wait for it nomicons/cwy
so I'm waiting notification I can update my 7 to 10

Not going to get it yet. It looks cleaner, but full of bugs and downgrades.

I've started to use w10 like a month before the release (insiders preview) and I'm so into it! Great OS!

Testudo_M wrote:

it says I must wait for it nomicons/cwy
so I'm waiting notification I can update my 7 to 10

Actually, you don't have to wait for it at all! Just go here: www.microsoft.com/en-us/software … /windows10

Dragoneit wrote:

It's not as bad as 8 but not as good as 7.

You can't disable automatic updates, it has some "Antivirus" (yah haha) called Windows Defender that you can't disable unless you have windows 10 pro and even then is not as easy, it spies on you and can disable or modify your software.

I don't know why is not getting some heavy fire....

The automatic updates are actually intended. You can, however, 'defer' them, which means retarding the updates till I'd suppose you actually want them. Only take my word on the retardation part though. As for the reason why the automatic updates are there, it's because Microsoft wants to run Windows as a service and in doing so, they force the updates as automatic. It's kind of like Chrome in that fashion. Plus, there's the odd computer-illiterate person who'll have troubles with their Windows, only to find out the reason why is because they didn't think to update their OS. This almost eliminates that problem (so long as they don't 'defer' the update(s)).

... And Windows 10 has gotten plenty of fire against it. Mainly over the now-debunked rumour of eventual 'annual fees' as to keep one's OS updated, or the whole thing about NSA having a backdoor, which I hear is really nothing new with any Windows OS ... so on and so forth.

I do not want to move to Windows 10. I stay on linux
but i tried win10 at my netbook