Topic: Game of Thrones

Hey, folks, waiting for 6th season, huh?

How do you like GoT and George Martin's Song of Ice and Fire books? I've watched all 5 seasons, they are awesome. Recently I bought first books and started to read them, I am surprised how it's good. 

What's your opinion about it all?

Re: Game of Thrones

d1zo wrote:

Hey, folks, waiting for 6th season, huh?

Nope, not really, I've read the books. nomicons/tongue
6th season will probably be the rest of the plots from the same book that season 5th was (cause they managed to cram like 1/3rd in there - lots of stuff was left out).

The books are good yes. George Martin writes well and has nice ideas. I especially liked his novel Tuf Voyaging.
Thing is George Martin also wouldn't be himself if he didn't multiply plots ad infinitum without closing the bajilion ones he already wrote. You will most likely like first few books. Personally I had enough of his mannerism around 4th. And the current last one - shoot me now. Way too much of everything - more and more plots running parallely, nothing gets explained ever, nothing comes to conclusion. Also the last one was much harder to read, as it was so huge he decided to sort everything geographically, not chronologically, so you have to piece together the timeline by yourself while drowning in multitude of plots and characters.
Season 5 is around that time in books that I became disinterested, so I kinda know I have not much to look forward to nomicons/tongue

3 (edited by Turbofreak10 2015-08-20 17:14:19)

I can't wait for season 6 to see the fate of THAT supposedly dead character. I am thinking of starting the books as well,I've got a lot of catching up to do though.

poor Ned Stark nomicons/cwy

I'm not really a book guy, hence watching through the serie. I got recommended by more than 10 people, so I started it. And damn though, I rushed the 5 season in a week. So yes, waiting it REALLY now, lol.

http://orig15.deviantart.net/f879/f/2013/326/3/f/3f777cc306b9771677b0998b1ac3ae16-d6v7e1l.png

I dont seed any series and book also dont readed, what you think guys, what i should do first? Read a book or watch a film? I heard mostly about 5 seasons not a much difference.

One of my favorite " Tv-Series " .
The settings are awesome, the dresses, the castles, really something else . I definitely have my favorite characters and some that I  hate and it has to be this way in a good show. What's amazing is how quickly it all falls into place ...
It's all very well told and well acted .. Don't MISS IT !

dRaKdiViN

Who waiting for the Season 6 ? nomicons/smile
And i like the Black Sails and The Walking Dead and Wayward Pines!! nomicons/smile