Topic: The Sims

I am a fan of the franchise since the first game, it's the best simulator for me. Some people brand it as "for girls only", but I think they are games for everyone with endless possibilities for creation, user content for The Sims 3 numbers thousands of objects and this number grows to this day even though the game came out in 2009. What do you think - is this franchise really not designed for males?

Re: The Sims

Played every part of The Sims franchise, well, they are good but I can't play games like this more than a day, because they become monotonous and dull. The best one is the first Sims, spent may be a week with it, it was hard and I can't say it was some kind of life simulator, but still it was interesting.

3 (edited by Finti 2015-08-23 19:31:43)

d1zo wrote:

Played every part of The Sims franchise, well, they are good but I can't play games like this more than a day, because they become monotonous and dull. The best one is the first Sims, spent may be a week with it, it was hard and I can't say it was some kind of life simulator, but still it was interesting.

I love to create dynasties and breed sims to see what the offspring will look like, it's addicting. I agree about the first game being the best, although I miss open world there.

I just played SIM2 only, and bought all version disks =)

but no interest for SIM3 and 4 I don't why.

Not bad too

It is really for girls that's true. But if you have no other games (4 boyz) you can fun with sims (pools and other stuff you know) nomicons/laughing

I actually played the sims alote and i'm one of the biggest fans of this type of games

John Wasly wrote:

I actually played the sims alote and i'm one of the biggest fans of this type of games

I KNEW boys secretly play it, just don't admit!

Hey there Sims fan .. nomicons/smile . I played every part of " The Sims " . I enjoyed playing game . I still have " The Sims 4 " installed right now but onestly i kinda stop playing it because it becomes to .. " repetitive " and it`s not that challenging . But every time when somebody ask me if I do like it or if I recommand the game . I would say " Totally play it  ! "

dRaKdiViN

10 (edited by load1ng 2015-08-26 15:15:07)

I played this game maybe 10 years ago, it was very funny, didnt play in the last part.

I've only played the first installment. I remember building a pool, telling my sim to go swim in it, selling the ladder and wait.
But seriously, from what I recall ( it was 15 years ago) the game was enjoyable.

I've played it and liked it

I've played third part and it's best sim of life ever :-)

I'm not like a big fan of sims but back in time where i was a child sims 1 and after sims 2 were blowed my mind

http://ultraimg.com/images/8e2f97de1da7.gif

Iv played The Sims 2 a few years back when my cousin came to Britan, own TS3, have most exapnsion and stuff packs for TS3 and downloaded nearly every single mod for TS3... Then I had around 2 gigabytes left... So the next day I had to remove everything of The Sims 3, including DLC's and mods. It was not a good week for me.

Oh god, I loved playing Sims. I started my advneture with Sims 2. I always liked to create family, with one person, locked in basement, painting all days, I was selling those "arts" and keep other family members happy :d

Sims 3 is great... But Sims 4 is much better! I played over 100+ hours with Sims 4 and i really like this game!!